RESISTANCE AGAINST FADING AND WEATHERING
Anyone who has ever experienced fading and weathering in the exterior of their home knows just how frustrating it can be. Over time, natural elements (sun, wind, rain) can damage your paint job, requiring a costly renovation or total replacement.
Fortunately, there is help available – Exterior painters in Philadelphia! By regularly painting your home’s exterior, you’ll prevent fading and weathering from happening in the first place. Plus, by keeping your home looking new year-round, you’ll also reduce potential theft risks; someone may not want to live on a faded and worn property year after year.
Here are five reasons why painting your home’s exterior is such a wise decision:
1) It prevents premature aging and deterioration: Painting your house annually will slow down the process of fading and weathering. As long as you keep up with regular caretaking tasks like cleaning gutters & storm windows/doors, caring for plants around the house that affect outdoor visibility (e.g., trees), etc., paintwork should last indefinitely without any additional protection or maintenance required from you!
2) It preserves value: A freshly painted house always looks nicer than one that’s been neglected – whether due to external conditions or simple neglect on the part of its previous owner(s). This visual appeal contributes to an increase in property values over time. In other words. painting brings immediate financial benefits!
3) It increases curb appeal: Bright, fresh exterior paint can make a house stand out in a neighborhood. This is especially important if you live in an area with many un-kept homes – painting your own house can be the deciding factor for potential buyers when they’re looking to make an informed decision about buying.
4) It prevents future homeowner insurance costs: A property with soft or weathering exterior finishes is at much greater risk of requiring costly restoration work or total replacement due to damage from storms & high winds. When it comes time for homeowners insurance, having freshly painted exterior walls will help decrease your premium cost by demonstrating that your home has been well-maintained (and is, therefore, less of a liability to the insurance company).
5) It makes the house more energy-efficient: A well-maintained exterior paint job can help reduce the number of air-conditioning & heating units necessary in a home and the amount of energy they use. Energy savings are always good news!
If you are looking for a Philadelphia paint expert to help beautify your exterior with the right colors and design, look no further than Philadelphia Paint Experts. Our team of experienced painters can help give your home the new look it needs and ensure that all of the work is done correctly. Contact us today to learn more about our services!