How can a Canton bathroom cabinet painting contractor make your bath vanity look amazing without a full makeover?
Looking to sell your home faster and for a greater price with a bathroom makeover, renovation, or remodel? Here are some pointers for refinishing and painting bathroom cabinets in Canton, Georgia.
In Canton, homes are selling quicker than real estate agents can list them. This may suggest that a little bathroom renov work is preferable to a complete kitchen remodeling.
Why consider refacing, repainting or refinishing bathroom cabinets?
To find out, we contacted Riley Cook of Sunset Cabinet Refinishing in Woodstock. "Rather than spend thousands on new bath vanity cabinets why not consider make your old ones look like new ones for a tenth of the costs?" Riley explains. You can do it yourself if you appreciate DIY projects. You can also hire a Cherokee County company to paint your bath cabinets for you. For a fraction of the cost, they can make any old, outdated set of bathroomm cabinets look like a million dollars.
Canton cabinet repainting contractors — what they do
What is the Sunset Cabinet Refinishing process? Well here are the here are the steps.
Riley continues, “We like to call it “bathroom cabinet refreshing”.”
- Step 1:Think about paint colors. You can do this yourself, talk to an interior decorator or your cabinet refinishing contractor can help you find the best color for your new kitchen or bathroom cabinets.
- Step 2: Carefully remove the doors off of the vanity cabinets. Remove and clean all hinges, knobs and hardware. (You can also go on Amazon to shop for new handles for your kitchen cabinet doors.
- Step 3: The doors should be cleaned, sanded, primed and then get the finish coats.
- Step 4: Tape up the bathroom, clean and sand the cabinetry faces along with the side panels. Then prime, caulk, patch up, and finish coats.
- Step 5: Then rehang your beautifully painted cabinet doors. Attach your new existing or new cabinet knobs and handles.
"This will save the homeowner all of the price, effort, and mess of a full-fledged bath remodeling endeavor," Riley adds. Of course, if you employ a cabinet painting firm, you should negotiate your budget and meet with them on a regular basis. Finally, try painting an accent wall or replacing your cabinet tops in your kitchen. For a new bathroom look, there are a variety of low-cost DIY options. This will allow you to close with more money in your pocket."
If you would like a free cabinet refinishing quote in Canton Ga then contact Riley here...
110 cook xing